Welcome to the IASLC 2021 World Conference on Lung Cancer Abstract Submission System!
Abstract submission deadline including Late-Breaking placeholders: Friday, April 9, 2021 (23:59 PST).
- Abstract submission guidelines have been updated. Please read the guidelines on the website prior to starting your submission.
- For abstract program questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include your abstract ID.
- Abstracts will automatically be assigned an abstract submission number. This number will be emailed to the submitting author and should be kept for reference.
- Abstracts may be viewed and edited at any time before the April 9, 2021 abstract submission deadline. If you need to make edits after submission, but before the April 9, 2021 submission deadline, please re-access this portal and click 'edit abstract'. Please ensure to hit 'Submit' again. Changes after April 9, 2021 are not permitted.
- Any abstracts that are not complete at the submission deadline will be automatically withdrawn and will not be considered for the program.
- The presenting author's COI disclosure must be submitted via this portal to successfully complete an abstract submission. View the Template COI Disclosure form here (please note you have to electronically submit the information via this portal).
To log in to your account, please enter your username from the invitation email and click the “Login” button. If you have forgotten your password, please click on the “forgot password" link below the login.